So... it's been a while. A semester has passed. College is over. I'm graduating Wednesday. WHAT?! So weird. But I guess I'm not really done. At least that's what I keep trying to remind myself. I still have to take french this summer. And I have a whole year of grad school and student teaching. So, really I'm not fully in the real world yet. Thank goodness! Not ready for that one yet.
All that being said, might as well play catch up? Last semester of undergrad has been the best yet. Wanna know why? This is why:
- MY SISTER HAD A BABY GIRL! The sweetest angel on the planet. World, meet baby Kyndall.
This little angel was born February 3. She's the best. I like to show anyone and everyone her pictures. So if you're lucky you'll get to see them... twice. Maybe even three times.
- Spent a week in the sun with 12 of the coolest people on the planet. Spring break we packed up our bags and headed to Pensacola for a week full of corn hole, skim boarding, and dancing to the Destiny's Child Pandora station (if you've never listened to it...do it. right now. you're welcome).
- I ran a my first half marathon! 13.1 miles. My roomies/friends are even cooler and ran the whole marathon! 26.2 miles. Well done friends. It was hard. But SO fun. Again? Maybe. We'll see. But our friends were the best part. They were so great and encouraging... couldn't have done it without seeing their beautiful faces!
- Our YL team is HUGE right now! 18 leaders! Central is as big as it has ever been with four of the coolest new leaders ever. Maddie, Jessica, Matt, and Zach. They are crazy and fun and full of energy. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for these new bobs at Central. All I know is it is going to be great.
- Spring Fling! Got to dance the night away in a barn with these beautiful people.
- Cinco de Mayo! This holiday is great because you can eat chips and salsa AND you can say arbeeeebbaaaa and ole all. day. long.
Well... I think that sums up the semester pretty well. I know I make this goal everytime I blog, but my hope is to blog more now that summer time is finally HERE!