Thursday, July 22, 2010

You have my heart, and I am Yours forever.

I am thankful for a God that created me. A God that pursues me relentlessly. A God that doesn’t give up. A God that allows me to fight with Him, and that fights even harder for me. A God that knows everything about me, and loves me anyway. A God that created me perfectly. A God full of grace. A God that I’m always good enough for. A God that knows my weaknesses, and uses them to show me how much bigger, greater, and stronger He is. A God that brings struggle that turns into joy. A God that turns the bad into good. A God that is faithful. A God that promises abundant life and unexplainable joy. A God who loves me with a passionate, fearless, unfailing, boundless, unstoppable, stubborn kind of love.

Thanks God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment