Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dear blog, I haven't forgotten about you.

I know it's been a long time... A few months really. But I haven't forgotten about you blog! I'm gonna work on blogging more often. (maybe disregard my previous efforts)

But in our time apart, I've...
...moved into a new house! Now, I live with Lindsey, Jamie, Chelcie, and Sarah Hope. They are great. and funny. and awesome. I love it.

This is where Jamie and I like to study sometimes. Multi-purpose room? I think so.
...I've started my senior year of college. WHAT?! How in the world did senior year come so fast? I feel like I just moved into the dorms. But nope... that was 3 years ago. Almost time for the real world. Weird, weird, weird.
...I've been student teaching at Newhopewell Elementary for the past few weeks. Go Owls. I LOVE these kids. I get to spend time with about 15-20 kids from 1st-5th grade. They are SO funny. I love them a little bit more everyday. Sadly, only three more trips to this school! I'm gonna miss these kids so much. BUT, then I get to spend 5 weeks at Central! YAHOO.
...I've been working. Not as much as I was this summer. Just a couple times a week. But something I love about my job- I'm reminded everyday of how funny and quirky people can be. I kind of love it.
...Jesus has reminded me how big his love is over and over again. He's shown me his love is bigger than my selfishness, bigger than my fears, bigger than my need to be constantly in control. He's also shown me how easily I forget he's capable of the impossible and has continued to surprise / remind me of this. And for that I have been so thankful.
...I've been hanging out with these girls. Central High School's finest. They are JUNIORS. I can't believe it. They're funny. They're beautiful. They're full of energy. They make me laugh. They're just all around awesome.
...I found out I'm gonna be an aunt! Well, I'm already an aunt. What I really mean is my sister's having another baby! Little Kyndall will be here in February and I can't wait!!

Well... that's all I've got for now. Missed you blog. Glad we could catch up! Promise I'll be back soon...really!

No comments:

Post a Comment