Wednesday, October 12, 2011

random thoughts...

1. Monday nights are the long. Real long. Approximately 3 hours long. 3 long hours of night class. But, it's all worth it when 7:45 rolls around. I'm thankful that Monday nights now consist of carpooling with Chelcie to class, making a fast food run after class (meals under 3 dollars? Yes pleaseee! best decision we've ever made), and then usually over to crossroads! This Monday was a real treat... Chick-fi-la fed us for free! Thanks Chick-fi-la. Thursday mornings are also equally as great thanks to Box Top Thursday and free breakfast!
    2. As of yesterday I am going to see Needtobreathe and Ben Rector in Chattanooga. The resulted in lots screaming in the living room with my roommates. I've been trying SO hard to get tickets! I've called the venue 5 times checking for tickets and been looking everyday online for resale tickets. Ahhhh I can't wait!


    3. It's finally here. My favorite time of year. FALL. I love every single thing about this season. Leaves changing. Cooler weather. Pumpkins. Pumpkin flavored everything. The return of Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Football. Bonfires. Halloween. Thanksgiving. Really anything and everything related to fall... I love. I'm happy. This season is great. And it's only the beginning!

    4. Speaking of fall... Chelcie and I just made these delicious pumpkin cookies. YUM. Delicious. Thanks Pinterest.

      5. Windy Gap is this weekend. I'm excited. I'm excited for the kids that are going. I'm excited to see what God has in store for them. I'm excited to watch Him work. I'm excited to spend a weekend at one of my favorite places. I'm excited to be with my teammates and being able to be with our friends from Central together for a whole weekend.

        6. Our flag football season ended Monday. Bummer. But I still think we were the best team in the league. I'm not real sure what our team name was? Oh well, go team. Good season. Soccer starts next Wednesday!
          7. Remember when I said I was gonna get better at blogging?? Twice in four days!

          8. I haven't stopped listening to the new Steve Moakler CD since I got it. It's SO good. So good. If you don't have it... get it. Now. Go. You can thank me later.

          No comments:

          Post a Comment